Situational Interview Questions & it's Answer- What would you do if an angry and dissatisfied customer confronted you? How would you resolve their concern?





Employers ask this question to determine whether you have conflict-resolution and communication skills required for the role. Use your response to share your ability to be empathetic and address unexpected challenges.

 
Example: “When I worked as a receptionist for an auto mechanic, I answered a call from a customer who was angry their vehicle wasn’t finished. I listened to the customer’s concerns and used phrases like, ‘I completely understand your frustration.’ Then, I took down their information and promised to call them back. I found the technician who’d been working on their car and learned the problem was worse than anticipated and would take several days to fix. I coordinated a loaner vehicle for the customer, and then called them back. Not only were they appreciative of my help, but they also publicly thanked us on social media.”

 



Situational Interview Questions & it's Answer- What would you do if an angry and dissatisfied customer confronted you? How would you resolve their concern? Situational Interview Questions & it's Answer- What would you do if an angry and dissatisfied customer confronted you? How would you resolve their concern? Reviewed by kidebwaymnyama media on August 18, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.