Situational Interview Questions & it's Answer- What would you do if you were asked to perform a task you’ve never done before?





When you’re new to a position, your manager may ask you to complete duties beyond your level of experience. Employers ask this question to understand how you leverage your problem-solving skills to learn how to do something new. Your response should detail your methods for developing a new skill.

Example: “In my last role as a marketing coordinator, my manager asked me to build and launch a digital ad campaign, which was something I’d never done before. I explained to my manager that I had no experience leading that type of project, but volunteered to do all of the work if someone more experienced could offer guidance. I met with several employees who had experience running digital ads, studied best practices and successfully launched the campaign. Thanks to that hands-on learning experience, I became the team expert on digital advertising.”

 



Situational Interview Questions & it's Answer- What would you do if you were asked to perform a task you’ve never done before? Situational Interview Questions & it's Answer- What would you do if you were asked to perform a task you’ve never done before? Reviewed by kidebwaymnyama media on August 15, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.